The BevGuard® BG-RO3100 Reverse Osmosis System is designed to provide water where a filtration system is not adequate enough to do the job. It’s compact design allows for installation where space is limited, yet powerful enough to deliver up to 100 gallons per day* of crystal clear Reverse Osmosis water.
The BevGuard® BG-RO3100 Reverse Osmosis System is perfect for food equipment applications. Whether you need to reduce the amount of hardness in the water which lead to scale build-up, or concerned with water impurities such as chlorides, or trying to eliminate high TDS and other contaminants, this compact RO system can do it all.
The quarter turn quick disconnect filter design allows for quick, simple and sanitary system maintenance requiring no special tools.
- Lightweight and powerful compact design
- 97-98% Rejection of TDS
- Reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Quarter Turn filters for mess-free sanitary system maintenance
- Built-in Automatic Shutoff Valve shuts off water once storage tank is full
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation and maintenance
- NSF Compliant Components
- Designed for use on water conditions where the TDS exceeds 350 PPM, Chlorides exceed 225 PPM, Hardness that leads to scale build up exceeds 4 grains, Nitrates exceed 10 PPM or if Fluoride is present.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Protect from freezing.