This four stage BevGuard® BG-RO350P Reverse Osmosis System is designed to provide purified water where a filtration system is not adequate enough to do the job. Fully loaded with a maintenance free, non-electric Permeate Pump, this system provides improved recovery rates by as much as 400%, reduced water waste by as much as 80% and is effective for inlet water pressures as low as 30PSI. Its compact design allows for installation where space is limited, yet powerful enough to deliver up to 50 gallons per day* of crisp, clean and crystal clear Reverse Osmosis water without the need of a booster pump or additional electronic components. The BG-RO350P includes four stages of water filtration; a high quality dual stage Sediment/Carbon Block pre-filter, a high production 50 gallon per day thin film Reverse Osmosis Membrane and a GAC Carbon final polishing filter. The Permeate Pump shuts down the RO production once the storage tank capacity has been reached; conserving water. The BevGuard® RO System includes a built-in maintenance free flow restrictor so it won't be overlooked during installations.
- Reduced water waste by up to 80%
- Improved recovery rate by up to 400%
- Fills storage tank up to 4 times faster
- Lightweight and powerful compact design
- 4 Stages of water filtration
- 97-98% Rejection of TDS
- Reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Quarter Turn filters for mess-free sanitary system maintenance
- Shuts off once storage tank is full
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation and maintenance
- NSF Compliant Components
- Ideal for water conditions where the TDS exceeds 350 PPM, Chlorides exceed 225 PPM, Hardness exceeds 4 grains, Nitrates exceed 10 PPM or if Fluoride is present.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.